Whether you want to win a water cooler argument or just kill a little time at the office when the boss isn't looking, BetweenGears.com has what you need.
What you will find here:
- Everything in the automotive world - New cars, old cars, parts, driving, news, reviews, and everything in between. If it has wheels we'll probably cover it.
- Information you can use - We report on the latest automotive news and we explain what it will mean for you, your car, and the auto industry in general.
- Real-world perspective - People buy family sedans because they work, hybrids don't have to be boring, anything new isn't automatically evil, and not everyone can or should be driving a supercar.
- The whole picture - Sure, the Spacerocket XXRZ may look awesome and be the fastest around the Nurburgring, but we should also mention that it's almost impossible to drive on the street and has to visit the mechanic more often than it visits a gas pump. We'll tell you that.
- Concise format - Spend your break time with an article or two, or spend the day alt-tabbing between our articles and TPS reports while your boss isn't looking. We won't tell.
What you won't find here:
- No puff pieces, "special advertising sections," advertorials, or opinions otherwise dictated by advertisers - We call them as we see them.
- No axes to grind, either - No matter how much we may have hated previous products if the latest model is good we'll tell you.
- No gimmicks - Do you know what happens when a car races a jet? The car is faster off the line, and then the jet pulls past it well before the runway. This will happen no matter which car or jet is used in the comparison test. There, we just saved you from reading at least a couple car magazine articles this year.
- No press release-speak - The phrase "Brand DNA" will not be used unless it's to make fun of a car company executive talking about "Brand DNA."
BetweenGears.com - What you need to know in small pieces perfect for when you're between gears.